Need a quick answer to PBH question

wdwfan

My heart belongs to Disney!
We are staying at PBH and are thinking of renting a car. What is the daily cost to have a car parked on site at PBH? I know there is a charge. Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance!!:D

to self park. They add it to your room bill and you pay upon check out. Valet is $12 a day....plus tips.

Just to add that unless you like giving an extra $6 per day for the valet the self parking is easy and convenient. The self parking is in the basement under the hotel and the lift brings you out to about 25 yards from the front door to the hotel, although it appears you're driving away from the hotel, you double back round and under the hotel. I guess for a day or two it isn't going to hurt but if you've got a 6 or 7 day stay and you tip the guys a couple of bucks each time it's pretty easy to rack up more than $100 instead of walking 25 yards each time to get the car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter