Need a strict, very healthy buddy

michvin

Mouseketeer
Hi. I'm a mom of 3 young ones, ds 6, dd5 and dd almost 2. Ever since our trip in Oct to WDW I have been very bad...and this is someone whose friends call the "food nazi". I know all the right stuff...I have just been having problems with the winter coming and the short days and the kids...yadda, yadda. So, my stats...

I'm 5'4". I currently wiegh 146 ish. I was down to 138 ish in August. I was eating awesome and exercising 4 times a week. Now, I'm a deceivingly heavy person who doesn't look heavy. Its the weight training etc. I wear a solid 8...which is perferctly fine with me. However, I have been noticing the leg and butt area is more snug that this fall.

So, I need someone who is an equal food nazi and into working out and a mom. I mean, I don't even drive near a fast food restaruant ever. Nothing white. Ususally no pretzels or chips. Always drink water. Very healthy, home cooked meals. Nuts, olive oil, fresh fruit, etc. No read meat. I am just having a hard time with motivation in working out and staying away from the starch (and chocolate...I do buy high quality dark chocolate...but I've been eating it!)

I read workout stuff for a hobby. I one day want to be a trainer and nutritionist. I just need someone I don't "know" per say, who says, "oh, you look great! Wish I could wear whatever..." I just don't feel the way I know I can and with the holidays coming...

If another mom is out there who has similar goals and interests, please lend me a note. Also, I am not into the WW or the quick fixes...just want some support in doing the right things. thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter