Need a Trip "Title"--Please Help

lovetoscrap

Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there.
I am planning to ask one of the wonderful designers here to help me with some shirts but have been struggling to come up with a slogan, or title for our trip.

We are 2 families of best friends going as a Grand Gathering, and our "theme" is Goofy/Grumpy. So far the best we can come up with is "Our Goofy and Grumpy Gathering", but that just isn't working for us--not creative/fun enough!

Goofy and Grumpy describe our families perfectly--and all of us take turns being one or the other (although her husband monopolizes Grumpy! his nickname is "Grumpypants"). We are all silly and goofy most of the time, but all have our moments that Grumpy takes over. One dd has some major mood swings we all joke about. My dh has a Grumpy tshirt I made him for our first trip --he was NOT happy about going and ending up LOVING it!-- and now has graduated to a Goofy sweatshirt that he wears all the time! My favorite sweatshirt is a Grumpy one.

Anyway, hope this is enough information about us to get your creative juices flowing. I would really like something "catchy" to put on our shirts--but also don't want it to "wordy"--kwim??? We certainly prefer "funny" over "serious" (the one we came up with is WAY to serious!).

All suggestions are appreciated.

THANKS! :banana:

I've been thinking of this one all day and coming up blank. All I can come up with is
Making Magical Memories

But I know that's not what you are going for. I'll keep thinking... maybe somebody else has something for you.

Ok from your signature I see that there are 4 adults and 5 children going. You could do something like 8 Goofs and a Grump Gathering. Sorry it's not great, but that is a tough combo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter