Need advice from anyone with Cancer in Orlando...

Gabrielle0625

Gabrielle0625
Hey everyone:

I know this is probably not the right forum for this, but I always get such great help from everyone on the disboards so I hope you guys don't mind.

My father in law has stage four cancer and he is currently living in Miami and as of right now gets all of his Chemo for free because he does not have health insurance that covers him for that.

We are trying to move him to the orlando area ASAP to live with us so that we can take care of him.

I know a lot of you are in the orlando area and have loved ones with cancer too.
Does anyone have any idea where someone who cannot afford Chemo can find treatment options in the orlando area???
I have no clue where to start looking or calling. :confused3
I tried the american cancer society with no luck.
Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks so much guys and I hope everyone has a blessed holiday.
Gabrielle

Gabrielle, I am sorry to hear about your father in law. Wish I could help but not familiar with any centers in Orlando.

There must be someone you can call in Orlando who would have this information......first start where he goes now for his treatments and ask them how to go about continuing in the same type of program he is now in Orlando....they must be able to give you some information...

Good luck....and hope you can find him the help he needs...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter