Need DD hotel for one night

skiwee1

DIS Veteran
We are coming to WDW end of April and staying for 9 days. Since we are arriving late I want to spend the first night at a DD hotel. It doesn't have to be anything fancy or anything as long as it is clean! We will only be in from about 8 pm until 8am the next morning. I don't want a WDW resort as it would just be too much trouble with check in for one night. Also I do not want to deal with anything outside the world. It will so nice to just drive down the road a bit to the CR in the morning. What ever one I chose I'm going to try Priceline with it as I've been dying to try that but didn't want to be stuck any where. I've heard that you can get DD hotels through them. Any ideas? Thanks! :)

We did the same thing this past week. Stayed the first night at Best Western LBV then moved to Riverside. Nice hotel, clean and we got a great rate 39.00 bucks a night. At that rate you can't go wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter