Need Help finding personalized Mickey head

Punkinbug

Earning My Ears
I'm sorry if I'm not doing this correctly and I'm on the struggle bus!.....
5 years ago I had someone design a Mickey head with all of our family names on the outline of a Mickey head and it said Magical Memories in the center. I would like to have another for this year but can't seem to locate where I should be looking. Can anyone help?

I looked back at your old posts, and it looks like the designers that you used have not been taking requests for years. There are only about 4 of us taking requests now, I think. Perhaps you can find something on my thread you might like or Marion's (RustManFan) thread. I know Mel also does coupons and hops in with other things, too.

I cannot do exactly what you want, since I have no way of making the names into the shape of a Mickey outline, but I can make a Mickey head with names inside it, like a wordcloud. Look through my thread and see if you see something you like. Or list the names and I can try and make something for you, it will be at least a week before I can start anything for you though.

Last edited:
Thank you for responding! I didn't realize I could see my old posts but I do now. I will definitely check it out, thank you again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter