Need help from the experts!

TammyAlphabet

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Life Member - "excl
I made two shirts today. They are okay but they looked a little washed out? Where the design if black, you can see specks of white (the color of the shirt) thru it. I wonder if it was the shirt or the transfer paper?

What is the best brand of paper to buy and where can I get it?

I used the best quality for my picture on my printer and the design looked fine on the paper but wasn't really crisp and clear on the shirt.

Any ideas? :flower:

TammyAlphabet said:
I made two shirts today. They are okay but they looked a little washed out? Where the design if black, you can see specks of white (the color of the shirt) thru it. I wonder if it was the shirt or the transfer paper?

What is the best brand of paper to buy and where can I get it?

I used the best quality for my picture on my printer and the design looked fine on the paper but wasn't really crisp and clear on the shirt.

Any ideas? :flower:

For store bought - most people are pretty happy with Avery

I notived that when I printed A LOT of color the dark ones seemed to be liek what you are describing - if it is a pretty solid design - I would reccomend using the dark transfer paper - it really will give you the best results!

Thanks, I think the transfer paper that I bought was pretty bad that may be the reason. I will try the Avery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter