Need Help in HH

QuiltTeddy

DIS Veteran
HH in April? We are thinking of planning a trip for our 25th Anniversary in April. Anyone been to HH then? Weather? Kow a really nice place for a special dinner?

April is a geat time to be at HH. The weather will be in the 70-80 range and most activities will be available. The ocean may still be a little cool to enjoy, but walks on the beach are wonderful then.

We enjoy Alexanders (about 1/2 mile from the resort on the way to the Beach House) for a nice dinner , but the Old Fort Pub would be my choice for an anniversary dinner. In spite of the "tavern" sounding name, it offers a nice quiet dining experience. It's a few miles from the resort and reservations would be a good idea. The CMs can provide directions (it's fairly easy to find, but is in a different gated area at HH) to the gatehouse where they will provide a pass and direct you to the restaurant.

Enjoy! ( ... and Happy Anniversary!)

Thanks so much for the information. Will definitely check it all out. Thanks for the good wishes too.

I'm gonna spring my idea on the hubby tonight. :love2:

The Heritage Golf Tournament will be April 10-16. You will want to avoid going to Hilton Head that week since it will be an absolute zoo!!!

Well, our anniversary is the 4th, so I was thinking 04/01-04/08. Thanks for the heads-up though....or it would been the weekend after, so now you made up my decision for sure.

We have gone to HH the past four years (3 times in April, once in March). Two of the times were the week of the golf tournament and it has not been a problem at all -- just avoid Harbortown later in the week. We have always had good weather, and will be there again this April.

Well hubby thinks it's a great idea.....so tomorrow at 9 am I'll be calling DVC! Wish me luck in getting a 1 bedroom at this time. :banana:

Well, didn't call after all. Seems hubby was planning a "surprise vow renewal" at the church we got married at 25 years ago. I love that part of it and how romantic he tried to be, but I've always said if we ever renew our vows I want a say in what's being done. When we got married, all decisions were made by our parents and we had no input. I'd also want something very, very small (which apparently isn't what he was planning). :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter