Need help. Virtual Star Wars marathon.

joeluihug

Earning My Ears
My wife registered me for the virtual star wars marathon. I need help in trying to figure it out. I cant seem to register myself that I completed the miles and claim the medal. The instructions are very confusing. Thanks for any help.

It’s done on the honour system. Your medal will arrive so long as you paid your fee. You can download a finisher certificate should you want the memento, but it’s not required.

It’s done on the honour system. Your medal will arrive so long as you paid your fee. You can download a finisher certificate should you want the memento, but it’s not required.
Ah ok. Thanks so much! It’s our first time doing the virtual one. Have a nice day!

They could really do a better job with recording times and such. Drives me nuts every time I do one of the virtuals.
I've never recorded a time with disney for a virtual. Just do it, save my time and garmin and move on.

What RunDisney needs is a much better explanation of the virtual process and that while you can generate a certificate for your own records or display you actually cannot submit a time to them.

What RunDisney needs is a much better explanation of the virtual process and that while you can generate a certificate for your own records or display you actually cannot submit a time to them.

Very true. Only virtual I do is star wars since it's required for kessel now. I miss Kessell being DLR and WDW. I've done every kessell except the first year after they cancelled DLR because I had no interest in the virtual but seeing people get that medal at the finish made me do it the next year. What really sucks is I'm likely not perfect kessell because of that even though I've done every single star wars physical 10k and half races on both coasts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter