Need help with Thanksgiving Dinner

medievaldave

DIS Veteran
My wife, 3 year old son and I will be staying at the Grand Floridian during Thanksgiving. This will be the first time we use or DVC membership at DisneyWorld. My questiuon is I need advice for places to eat a Thanksgiving dinner? Im looking at all options. If anyone can help please tell me about your experiences and if you dont mind price range.

David

We will also be at VGF during Thanksgiving with our 3 boys. I've been leaning towards 50s Prime time cafe at HS. A lot of people recommend Liberty Tree Tavern at MK also.

Liberty Tree Tavern gets my vote too. Really good food and traditional Thanksgiving meal.

My wife, 3 year old son and I will be staying at the Grand Floridian during Thanksgiving. This will be the first time we use or DVC membership at DisneyWorld. My questiuon is I need advice for places to eat a Thanksgiving dinner? Im looking at all options. If anyone can help please tell me about your experiences and if you dont mind price range. David

I would go high end or consider having dinner delivered to you from whole foods.

My sister's family and our parents did Liberty Tree Tavern for thanksgiving a few years ago and still talk about how horrible it was. Seated almost 3 hours after their 5pm ADR, restaurant was out of stuffing and cranberry sauce, etc.

I would love to consider a high end option also just not sure how well my kids would take it. They did awesome at Artist Point a few years ago but we only had 2. Hmmm. Was thinking how awesome California grill or narcoossee would be.

A few years ago we were at WDW for Thanksgiving and did Thanksgiving dinner at the Crystal Palace @ MK. The buffet had the traditional Thanksgiving menu plus the character dinner with Pooh and friends. We scheduled it late so we would be able to watch the fireworks seated next to the window. It was a very enjoyable meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter