Need ideas for how to present Christmas gift?

cwnhokie

DIS Veteran
We are giving my MIL and FIL dinner at V&A and Around the World on a Segway tour for Christmas for our upcoming trip in Feb. Do any of you wonderfully creative folks have any ideas for how to present it to them for christmas? Thanks!

Can you find a small silver platter with maybe a domed lid?? Design a beautful gift certificate and put it inside the tray. Wrap it in clear cellophane with lots of beautiful shiny Christmas curling ribbon!~ That's be really cute!

Or maybe you could find a remote segway (like a remote car) and put the certificate on that and drive it to them Christmas morning.

If they're Disney fans (sounds like they might be) See if you can find a plush Mickey dressed in formal wear (Groom Mickey???) nad have him hold the certificate!

karebear1 said:
Can you find a small silver platter with maybe a domed lid?? Design a beautful gift certificate and put it inside the tray. Wrap it in clear cellophane with lots of beautiful shiny Christmas curling ribbon!~ That's be really cute!

Or maybe you could find a remote segway (like a remote car) and put the certificate on that and drive it to them Christmas morning.

If they're Disney fans (sounds like they might be) See if you can find a plush Mickey dressed in formal wear (Groom Mickey???) nad have him hold the certificate!

What GREAT ideas!! ::yes::

Thanks! While I can't for the LIFE of me figure out how to work that photoimpact program, I do have a good creative mind and can verbalize too! Now..... if I could just figure out that program- oh the ideas that are floating around in my head!!!!

Different present, but similar idea. We gave DSIL and her new husband park passes for their wedding gift. I rubber cemented the passes to the blank area below the castle (about 2/3 of the way down the page).

You could do something similar, like an "invitation" to V&A with the date, time, and confirmation number and another one for the Segway tour. Great gifts, by the way!
TicketHolder.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter