Need Ideas of Where to Stay

Bowen9475

DIS Veteran
We are flying into LAX on a Friday night and cruising out of Long Beach on Sunday. After the cruise we are headed to Disneyland. We are a family of 5 (2A, 3C - 18, 16 and 12). We are looking for a suggestion of where to stay Friday and Saturday night and something to do on Saturday. We were thinking of Santa Monica but I haven't been able to find a hotel with availability that we can afford. Any suggestions? Thanks :)

It would help to know your budget. I assume you will not have a car?

Try the Sea View Inn in Manhattan Beach. Or you could just stay in Long Beach and see the USS Iowa, Queen Mary, Aquarium of the Pacific and the Pike area of Long Beach.

If you were looking for touristy LA things stay in West Hollywood near the Beverly Center.

We were hoping for one room for the 5 of us. Hoping to not spend more than $200 per night. I've also looked into Long Beach but I'm not finding much available there either. I know we are running out of time and I am getting a little bit nervous.

Have you called the Quenn Mary? All the rooms are not the same. They may have a room to accommodate you.

Try the Residence Inn Long Beach first, then maybe the Residence Inn near LAX and the Embassy Suites (there are two) as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter