Need Information on Emeril's

*Flower*

Needs to Win the Lottery!!
Hi !

I've heard a lot of great things about Emeril's, and was hoping that I could find out more from all of you people in the know. I guess the most important thing to ask is just how spicy is the food? Also, since I've seen some things about vehicle break-ins at the Hard Rock Hotel- where would be the place to park to visit Citywalk? Is there an admission charge for Citywalk?
I really appreciate any and all information that you feel you can enlighten me with.

There is a big parking garage for Citywalk, IOA and USF. Our friends parked there when they came to have dinner with us in Citywalk. There is a parking fee before 6pm but I'm not sure how much it was. There is no admission fee to Citywalk but some of the bars charge covers after 9pm.

Spicy food at Emeril's depends on what you order, everything we ordered had a lot of flavor, but not to spicy. There is no admission fee for city walk, and parking is FREE after 6pm when you park in the parking garage attached to city walk. I do not recommend parking at the resorts...that is too far away. There is valet parking at city walk, if you don't want to park in the parking garage, the cost is $7 for 2 hours and $14 for anything over two hours. Emeril's will validate your parking, but only the two hour charge...if you stay longer you will be paying the full $14. If you want to go into the clubs, there is like an $8 charge(one fee to enter all clubs), but that is not charged all the time...we have never paid it. (I am not sure how they decide this). Enjoy yourself, city walk is an excellent place to spend an evening or two.

Just ate at emeril's two weeks ago yesterday. Yummy!! As for spiciness, it is n'oleans cuisine. However they will bend over backwards to make you happy. emeril's favorite, andoiulle sausage, is quite spicy and that's what i enjoy, a little BAM.

My DW on the other hand doesn't like chili powder in chile (?), and they had dishes which she enjoyed as well. My advice,,,talk to your server(s),,they will ensure you get what you want!! And the service is incredible as is the food!! Enjoy!:)

FYI, for anyone going by themselves or without reservations, they will serve you the full menu at the bar ...

I appreciate the critique!!
It sounds like something that we would enjoy... now all I have to do is make my plans!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter