Need My Fix!!!!!!!!!!!

fav's=mets&mickey

Love ONE MAN'S DREAM WORLD, But MISS BAWB
:surfweb: .......DARN NOT THERE...................:surfweb: DARN NOT YET...................:surfweb: DARN NOT YET....................:surfweb: DARN NOT YET...............:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

:surfweb: .......DARN NOT THERE...................:surfweb: DARN NOT YET...................:surfweb: DARN NOT YET....................:surfweb: DARN NOT YET...............:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

lol... Glad I'm not the only one...

:surfweb:
work work work
work work work
work work work

lol... Glad I'm not the only one...

work work work
work work work
work work work

YES I FEEL YOUR PAIN...............I JUST LOOKED AT THE WEATHER DOWN IN ORLANDO............GREAT DAY FOR A TAN.....RIGHT NOW ITS 81.....FEELS LIKE 94 AND ITS FORCASTED TO GO UP TO 94 WITH A REAL FEEL OF 108.........NOW THAT IS THE CENTER OF THE SUN........I WISH I WAS STILL DOWN THERE........THE TAN I COULD BE GETTING RIGHT NOW......OH I WOULD LOVE IT:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter