Need PS if staying on-site?

bjakmom

DIS Veteran
Does just staying on-site (at RPR) give us FOTL access at the restaurants (Mythos, HRC, Jimmy B's) - or do we need to make a PS, or maybe get Hard Rock Access card in order not to wait in a long line at HRC?

Your onsite hotel room key gives you next available table. During very busy times, this can get up to 2 hours. It never hurts to make a reservation on the same day, but your key should suffice. If you want to eat at Emeril's, make a reservation months in advance for a good reservation time.

I would like to take my friend and her daughter to dinner at Emeril's while we are staying at Portofino in August. Two questions:

1) What is the dress for dinner - I've only been to Emeril's for lunch and it was casual - is a jacket/tie required for dinner - or is 'business casual' fine?

2) How do you make advance reservations?

Thanks!

1.) Officially, Emeril's forbids flip flops and tank tops. Everything else is OK.

2.) Start making reservations months in advance for a good meal time. Otherwise, even with one month's reservations, you might end up with a late dinner time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter