Need restuarant suggestions for larger party and wedding "reception"

ADisneyHan

Earning My Ears
My fiance and I are getting married on a small lake off property in 2022, and will be staying at Saratoga Springs. We are having a family only ceremony and are looking for a restaurant to go to after for a lunch/dinner with our families as this will be our "reception". We are looking to go to a restaurant on Disney Property but not in a park. Anything in Disney Springs or at a resort would work best. We are not looking for anything super fancy and expensive but would rather not do something cheap either. Table Service preferred over quick service. There will be no more than 20 people including the bride and groom. We would be calling as far in advance as possible to make a reservation.

Any Suggestions on where to go? Or what restaurants might be able to assist the larger reservation group?

Or any restaurants you wouldn't recommend? Anything is helpful!

Thank you in advance! princess:

My preference would be The Edison - it's a really great atmosphere and we enjoyed our meals and cocktails! Bonus if you're a lover of Steampunk like we are :)

Paddlefish in Disney Springs is huge, and has nice views of the water and lots of deck space. I would assume they could handle a larger party.

Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge. It was a fantastic buffet until recently, however my guess is they will be table service when they reopen. It is a totally unique resort, gorgeous lobby, animal viewing in the back and what a place for photos! I think we pay about $100 for two (no alcohol). Your guests will never forget the experience, trust me!

With your wedding at a small lake maybe go with Whispering Canyon Cafe? Maybe the same "vibe" of that setting might go hand in hand with a meal there?

I think Paddlefish may have an event space and event menu available for you.

Looks like lunch starts at $25 per person.

Last edited:

We held our reception dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse. It was phenomenal; we had 19 people (kids in the mix as well). I worked directly with the manager (David) at the time and he was awesome about coordinating everything with us and it was seamless. The food is top notch and we love that area. After most of us shifted over to Crew’s Cup lounge to continue the celebration. Disclaimer: we frequent both very often so it was a no brainer. It lived up to the hype for our guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter