Need to reserve 2 sit down's. Any suggestions?

adw7374

Earning My Ears
It's our first trip. I am calling to confirm the package we have on hold tonight.
We will have an almost 3 yo boy with us.
We have one sit down each day we are there. (2 days)
We are only visiting Magic Kingdom.
We are staying at CBR

Any suggestions??

Thanks so much.

Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom is a good choice - Buffet, visits from Pooh and Friends, inside the park for easy access. It is one of my own personal favorites and has always been wildly popular with young children in our travel parties over the years.

Ohana is a solid choice, too, although moreso for adults than for children as small as yours. It is located in the Polynesian resort, which can easily be reached from the Magic Kingdom by using the monorail.

Shutters, which is located at the CBR, is a consistently positive experience too, at least it has been for us. It is not fancy food, but the staff has always been very friendly and hospitable and the ease of having dinner at the resort can't be beat.

I agree. Ohana's is a good choice for either breakfast or dinner. Breakfast is a character meal. I also like Crystal Palace which is also a character meal. Chef Mickey's might be a good choice. It's in the Contemporary and again is on the monorail. I really only like their breakfast, but they have dinner too.

Ohanas for sure and maybe the Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge - it's just a bloat ride away from MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter