Needed: A few members who have been using DVC-Tracker program

Caskbill

<font color="blue">DVC-Operations<br>DVC-Planning<
As many of you know I'm still working on DVC-Tracker.

Version 1.75 has expired and I have a second interim version, 1.76 ready to make available. Version 1.75 expired August 1st.

I need a few people who have been using version 1.75 who are willing to test that version 1.76 properly 'imports' their data.

Qualifications:
  • You must have been using V1.75 and have an active database established where you have been entering data for purchases, reservations, banking/borrowing, etc. The more you have done the better.
  • You are familiar with Window's file structure and know how to locate, copy, delete, or rename individual files.
  • You are running Windows XP or earlier (Sorry but the Vista version is not ready yet)
  • You're willing and able to do this in the next few days. I'd like to release the program by the end of the week.

If you'd like to volunteer, please send me a PM.

Thanks for your help.

Bill

Note to prior beta testers. If you have a database from V1.70 or earlier and want to get it converted, please let me know. I'll be sending out an email after these initial tests are done.

bump

Thanks from those I have heard from

Could use a couple of more for anyone interested.

Bill

The "tracker" is different than the "planner", right?

The Tracker program allows you to keep track of your contracts, reservations, and point usage. It is a excellent program that all DVC owners should use. :thumbsup2

Thanks to everyone who offered to test the 1.75 to 1.76 upgrade. I've got enough 'volunteers' now.

To those who sent PM's, I'll be sending out a PM in a couple of days with instructions.

Thanks,
Bill

Very interested in getting in on your new version. I now have 7 (small) contracts and need a better way to track. Will someone who has never used your programs be able to start with your new release?
Thanks.
vlb

....... Will someone who has never used your programs be able to start with your new release?

Yes, when the program is first run, if it doesn't find a V1.75 database already existing, it will start the user off with a new, blank, database.

I tried to go to your website to download program and it says your website has expired????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter