Needing some ideas..

bsjs0708

DIS Veteran
Ok y'all. We're trading in our TT for a Sabre37fll. How do you make your camper feel like home? Do you use pillows? Rugs? Lamps? (I'm not a fan of overhead lighting) Curtains? Themes? Color schemes? Post your pics for inspiration..Thanks!!

Bedding, throw pillows on the couch, rugs, pictures on the walls, with the tiny wall space we have.

j

Last edited:
Agree with Jim. Mostly bedding stuff. We put minimal things on wall. If you forget them they fall off and get broke.

Been there, done that.

Agree with Jim. Mostly bedding stuff. We put minimal things on wall. If you forget them they fall off and get broke.

Been there, done that.

Command strips are your friend. I also used plastic 8x10 sign holders to put pictures in, secured to the wall with command strips. Never in three years have I lost one off the wall. Added benefit, you can change pictures as often as you like.

Command strips are your friend.
I put pictures on the wall in the bedroom and little holders for remotes and other things with Command Strips and they stay put. Most of our decoration is a mix of beach and Disney theme. I know that surprises many of you. :D

j

Command strips are your friend. I also used plastic 8x10 sign holders to put pictures in, secured to the wall with command strips. Never in three years have I lost one off the wall. Added benefit, you can change pictures as often as you like.
Good to know. Will give them a try.

I typically use the medium strips, rated to 12lbs. I use at least one each side, and sometimes one on the bottom. My theory, better safe.

Ours is a bit older, so we painted the wallpaper to make it more modern. We will be recovering the fabric too- and we swapped out the mini blinds for curtains, which made it look so much better.

But simply a rug, bedding, pillows and a coffee pot does wonders. I'll share photos when I find them.

The before was green bunk curtains and splashy patterned fabric.

Attachments

• F0AC2A5E-5639-4881-9DD1-0B6F85A5AA91.jpeg
    F0AC2A5E-5639-4881-9DD1-0B6F85A5AA91.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 47532A4F-FA45-4650-9A2C-4CFA7774A47A.jpeg
    47532A4F-FA45-4650-9A2C-4CFA7774A47A.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 9
  • 9F3A834B-477B-4661-9182-F7F876DE54D3.jpeg
    9F3A834B-477B-4661-9182-F7F876DE54D3.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 8
My ideas do not involve altering your living space. Because it is way too much for me to think about or do. I just like to add things.

Place a mat in front of your door. A personalized one is even better. We also have a key hook by the door for keys and dog leashes/collars.

Living Room. Make it cozy with rugs, blankets, and throw pillows. Get a storage ottoman to store the blankets and pillows. You can also use it to put your feet up.

Wall decor. I echo the command hooks. Get plenty of them to hang stuff up. Pictures of trips in the RV are great to hang up. Put quotes on the wall. If you are a crafter and have a cutting machine, the sky is the limit. I know it is corny, but get a map to put all the states you have visited.

Lastly, the smell of your RV. Diffuser with your favorite essential oil. I also like fresh flowers in the RV. I like to burn scented candles. But if you do not like to burn candles, there are the flameless ones that set the mood but don't give any smell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter