New Blog...the Imagine Ears. Lego, Model trains, replica props, and more

The_Imagine_Ears

The Imagine Ears
I just wanted to pass onto you a new blog I created. I really think it is unique. It features the creations of my daughter and I. She wants to be an Disney imagineer and I am using the blog to share our creations, encourage her to follow her dreams, and teach her how the internet works. Nothing is for sale it is just a showcase and place for instructions.

We do a lot but our major ongoing projects are :
  • an HO scale Disney village with scratch made buildings (like the Up house and Flynns arcade below that are less than 3" tall)
  • a scale model of Disney World's Magic Kingdom in Lego microscale. Exacting down to each aspect of the park. Like the castle and the trains station below.
  • replica props like the Snow White Heart box and Mary Poppins Umprella both made for under $20.
  • We currently transforming our house into the Haunted Mansion, including our scale replica of the 13 hour clock (below) that was made for $40.
  • and more

imagine-ears_sample1.png

Our blog is here:
https://imagineears.blog/

Thanks and enjoy.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!