New Bus Service from LA Union Station to LAX $3.00 Only!

missmulan

DIS Veteran
I got this from another website...

LAX FlyAway Bus Service Set To Begin This Week

(Los Angeles, CA) -- A new nonstop bus service between Downtown Los Angeles and LAX is scheduled to begin Wednesday. FlyAway buses will pick up travelers at Union Station, then drop them off at Los Angeles International Airport -- and vice versa -- every half hour between 5:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. The service continues with hourly pickups between 1:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. LAX officials say buses will travel in carpool lanes on the 105 and 110 Freeways and take less than 45 minutes each way. Bus drivers will ask for cash-only fares of 3-dollars for adults and 2-bucks for kids between 2-and-12. Children under two ride for free.

I think this is great because most buses make a stop at Union Station. Even Metrolink and Amtrak is there. If I'm not mistaken, there is train service from Union Station to The Grove in Anaheim and from there, you can take OCTA, right??

missmulan said:
If I'm not mistaken, there is train service from Union Station to The Grove in Anaheim and from there, you can take OCTA, right??
Yep, although getting off the Fullerton station would give you easier bus access than the Anaheim station. It's a long hike from the Anaheim station to where the #50 bus stops on the NW corner of Katella and State College Blvd, but the #43 bus stop shares the same parking lot with the Fullerton station.

The OCTA #430 line runs between the Anaheim station and DL, but the schedule is oriented towards M-F commuters, so may or may not work for you.

I am so happy to read about this new service. I could have used it last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter