*NEW* Code!

P

Pkdcoastrs

Hey!

I read on another message board about a postcard that gives the rates of $119 at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness Lodge! The code isn't on Mousesavers.com from what I see...I'm really hoping that this code is good for the beginning of August!! If anyon has used or seen this code's useable dates, please post here!!

Thanks
Mike

sometimes post cards require a pin number in order to use the code and u also have to produce the card at checkin...just a heads up for ya.

carib01a.gif

You have to have a pin number that will match your name to get this rate. It came in emails and postcards. It is code 8/25-10/02

Thanks for the quick reply both of you! That stinks I can't use the code!

Mike

Yep, I got that postcard too. When I called to check rates they asked for the PIN #. It gives discounts as low as $119 for AKL and WL up until 10/02/02.

Is this $119 a good rate.? This is my first post here and have only lurked before this when we went in April. We are considering a short 3 night stay in Sept. (just my husband and I....no kids!!!) if this is a good rate and we think we can wing it. Thanks for any help.....I love all the great info you all share.

We stayed at CBR when we were there in April with the 2 kids and really liked it but thought if we could go deluxe at a good rate we may sneak away.

It is a great rate. We are staying at the WL in August for $129 per night and I thought I have an awesome rate. Go for it.

Do you know when this rate can be used?

I'm really trying to find a last minute code for the beginning of August!

Let me know!

Now this may be a really dumb question, so I'll apologize in advance.

How do you get the Postcards? Is it based on the number of times you have visited, so they put you on a "preferred" customer list?

Or do you need to be an AP holder, or a DC member?

I did go on the WDW official site, and signed up for e-mail specials, nothing yet however.

So how...?

Wags, I was wondering about this myself. I'm going for the 4th stay and hadn't renewed my Disney Club card when I received the postcard (just after I made my reservations for ASMu for this summer) I of course, took advantage of it, its $84 for moderate and I'm staying at CBR. I have a friend that used to go every year since her daughter was 7 (her daughter became 18 last year) and she got the postcards after her very first stay, so I really think its just done randomly but I think if you sign up for everything you can it also helps, I mean I've signed up for every sweepstakes and offer they have on disney.com (it can't hurt). HTH;)

We have only gone 1 time and we don't belong to any of the clubs. It must be a random thing that we got this postcard. I'm not going to complain though.

Anyone have any suggestions as to which clubs may be good to join?

I agree its random. Since March of 2000 we have been to DW 6 times(and once in 1997). We have had Ap's (and just purchased our AP vouchers for our next trip), are members of the Disney Club, a member of Disney online, shop online at the Disney Store often and I even made sure I responded to the last 2 surveys I was sent after my stay. Still Nada, Zip, Nothing....no post card for me :(.

Still there is always hope :)

We received the post card too and only go every ten years (hopefully not that long this time). I only wish I could use it.

I think you can get on the email list. When I registered at both the Disney site and the Disney Club member site, I was given the opportunity to specify whether I wanted to receive email with special offers from WDW, Disneyland, etc. I said yes and received the email. I do not know if it was from being a Club member as well or just from having registered on the Disney site, but you should definitely make sure that you are registered and specify that you want to receive the special offers.

I got a postcard today and got an email w/ a discount code in april!! I have been going to disney for the last 6 years annually and never received this before. I ordered a video from disney.com this year, maybe that is why?? who knows-it's a big mystery to all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter