New Deluxe Dining Plan

yitbos96bb

DIS Veteran
Has anyone who is staying at a DVC resort in December seen if they can book the Deluxe DIning Plan for their stay? Just curious if anyone has asked MS if it is possible?

I believe that it is only available for 2008 reservations but I would not hurt to call MS.

According to the Disney brochure it's a 2008 plan so unless you "check in" on 1/1/08 you can't get it.

Sorry!

According to the Disney brochure it's a 2008 plan so unless you "check in" on 1/1/08 you can't get it.

Sorry!

Brochures honestly don't mean anything with Disney. I worked there long enough to know that they really don't believe in hard dates on many things. Now that being said, it may be the case but until someone talks to someone, we won't know.

I have a trip that spans 12-30 thru 1/5 and was told by MS that since I checked in on 12/30 that I can still get the "old" dining plan for the whole trip.

I have a trip that spans 12-30 thru 1/5 and was told by MS that since I checked in on 12/30 that I can still get the "old" dining plan for the whole trip.

Actually, I was looking to get the Deluxe one if I could, but I have been lazy about calling MS. Just go to bite the bullet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter