New Disney Visa Info...

JesNJakesMom

Mouseketeer
I just got some information about the new Visa Credit Card and thought I'd share:

Q: I heard there is a new Disney credit card. Is this true, and how can I apply?

A: The first ever Disney-branded Visa credit card will be available Spring 2003. The card will have global acceptance at of Visa's 24-million acceptance locations worldwide. Disney and Bank One will be announcing when Bank One will be accepting applications for the credit card Spring 2003.

Disney's current policy is to continue to accept all major forms of credit card brands and the existing Disney Credit Card, which is issued by GE/Monogram Credit Card Bank of Georgia.

The credit card will enable cardholders to earn rewards which may be used toward the purchase of Disney theme park vacations, videos and other Disney related merchandise. Cardholders will be able to utilize the Disney-branded Visa credit card for purchase at any location where Visa is accepted, both at Disney and non-Disney points-of-sale.

The credit card will only be available to residents of the United States. Guests may accrue rewards from all purchase on the card at any of Visa's 24 million acceptance locations worldwide.

Any word if it will be available to Non USA Residents? Say, in Canada!

Thanks.

Scratch
:smooth:

From everything I have read, at this time, it will only be available to US residence..

Thnaks JesNJakesmom! I was surprised that they are going to keep the Disney Credit card. I have that, and since that offers no special deals, and I can only use it at the Disney Store and WDW, I will probably get rid of that one. Besides, there is no way DH will let me have two Disney Credit cards, way too dangerous:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter