New here from Japan!

Coaster629

Earning My Ears
Hello, my name is Brian! I have been watching everything by the Dis on Youtube and have been following this forum for a long time.

I currently have been living in Japan for 3 years and have been a loyal Annual Passholder for Tokyo Disney Resort for that time! I hope I can be of assistance to anyone with any questions or topics about TDR or any other Disney conversations!

My first trip to a Disney park was to WDW in 1997 and my life was forever changed! I look forward to speaking to everyone here!

Hey, Brian - :welcome:to the DIS and, hey, great name! :)

I visited Tokyo Disneyland Resort a few years ago and it was so amazing! It really outshines the US parks in many ways. It must be great to live so close to it. I'm sure you can be of help to those planning - I know I had a lot of questions. I hope to get back there at some point. See you around the boards!

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I feel I have a lot of knowledge about TDR and wish to share and help anyone interested!

Welcome. Tom Bricker speaks frequently and favorably about TDR also. I think he says it is the best park. You may enjoy speaking with him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter