New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
Thanks for the link. Yeah I didn't think there was an end date, guess we are taking it day by day and with the increase in the number of cases it doesn't look like it's going to end 3/31/20. Not trying to be Debbie downer but it's not looking good...sure hope I'm wrong.

Unfortunately with the way things are going I don't think it will end any time soon. My best guess would be not before May. Too Debbie Downer? :rotfl2:

SSR, Blakenj

:welcome:Happy you found us! I’ll get you up under your Home Resort!

Thanks for the link. Yeah I didn't think there was an end date, guess we are taking it day by day and with the increase in the number of cases it doesn't look like it's going to end 3/31/20. Not trying to be Debbie downer but it's not looking good...sure hope I'm wrong.

I hope you’re wrong too!!!! 😁 But realistically, I’ll assume sometime in May.

I imagine you might have seen this too, but I just read that Disney is closed "until further notice" and that they're going to pay hourly park and resort cast members through April 18th. Fingers crossed that we can start to get a handle on this thing in the next few weeks.

Down the shore, we barely have room for three garbage bins. During the summer, when renters are here having a party, recycled bottles and cans pile up weekly. I certainly understand every other week now, and frankly that could be the case in the whole off season IMO.

I imagine you might have seen this too, but I just read that Disney is closed "until further notice" and that they're going to pay hourly park and resort cast members through April 18th. Fingers crossed that we can start to get a handle on this thing in the next few weeks.

I saw it too, on hold with MS, biting the bullet and canceling my April trip.

Sorry you had to cancel ☹
Ah, it’s OK, I made another reservation for next spring this morning, canceled one tonight, it all balances out. Now I have 130 RCI point, maybe I’ll book a trip to Wales to visit my people. :)

Ah, it’s OK, I made another reservation for next spring this morning, canceled one tonight, it all balances out. Now I have 130 RCI point, maybe I’ll book a trip to Wales to visit my people. :)

Good for you. I’m happy you have a great attitude about it. 😃

Hi! Home is SSR, but have a BWV trip booked for May 6. I feel like it's right on the cusp and so I can't do anything yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter