New news!!! Not good!!

I-Love-Dopey

Addicted to life!
I found this news articles while researching some stocks........I hope people start going to Disney and have fun!!!!

"
Disney World offers employees 4-day week, pay cuts
October 23, 2001 5:29:00 PM ET

LOS ANGELES, Oct 23 (Reuters) - The Walt Disney Co.'s (DIS) Walt Disney World theme park in Orlando, Florida, in an ongoing effort to cut costs, has offered salaried employees the option a four-day work week with a corresponding drop in pay.

In a statement issued on Tuesday, Disney World said the offer was made to workers on a voluntary basis and, so far, the number of interested employees "has been minimal."

The offer comes as the theme park business in general, and Disney World in particular, has been grappling with lower attendance following the Sept. 11 air attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon.

Disney World said it would continue looking for ways to manage its costs. Walt Disney Co. already announced large cuts in its global workforce earlier this year. REUTERS

© 2001 Reuters "

DO NOT CANCEL YOUR TRIP!!!!
LIFE IS TOOOO SHORT!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter