New offer for Free Dining to those whose trips were cancelled!

Divaofdisney

DIS Veteran
There is a new offer by Disney for free dining for those whose trips were cancelled due to this virus. I was one of those people, however you must make your trip by September 30th. Well we can't go then because my daughter is pregnant and when I called to see if they would allow me to have it they said no! I was so upset you have no idea. We were within just 12 hours of traveling down to WDW for our trip. The aftermath has been nothing short of a nightmare with having to reschedule flights and reservations etc. We can't go till November- I just don't think its fair that some get this offer and others do not. Does anyone have the email to guest services or someone else I could get in contact with so talk to about this. It just is not right. I think anyone whose trips had to be moved should be able to take advantage of this offer. If anyone can help please let me know. Thanks again so much.

I was booked for May 17th, but rebooked for early September last week because it was cutting it way too close. Would I be eligible for this promotion?

You did get the offer, you just decided to not book the offer.

No I was not able to take advantage of the offer and you know what? It really is okay. Perhaps I was wrong to post my feelings of disappointment in this public forum. Lesson learned. I understand their point of view, it is a business after all. I just was extremely disappointed that I would not be able to take advantage of this offer due to our family circumstances- I am beyond thrilled for my daughter and that this is our first grandchild. At end of the day, this IS the most important thing to me. Family always will be number one above all else. I am trying to remain positive in all this, and will hold out hope, that still there might be something out there in the future for us. And if not, well then I will be just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter