New Pal Mickey? T-shirt size?

UP Disney

Now known as Disney Yooper
Do any of my DDA friends have the new Pal Mickey? I don't have one yet but want to buy one when we get there. However, I want to make him t-shirts to match mine (since my DD's and DH don't want matching ones EVERY day). I need the measurements. I've searched several forums and can't find the measurements. Most of them say take him for a fitting. Well, if you don't have one, you can't take him for a fitting. If you have one, could you get me some dimensions if I pm'd you what I need? Thanks. Vicki

Bump! Want to buy t-shirts for Pal Mickey while I'm in Lansing the next couple of days.

That's a great idea! Sorry I can't help you out, because we don't have a Pal Mickey. I'm thinking about it for dd's birthday trip, though, and it would be fun to match t-shirts.

Beth

From what I can tell, he looks like he would fit about the American Girl sized shirt....I would think one that velcros in the back would be the best idea.

I know JoAnns used to have a make your own knock off for AG dolls so they might have blank t's in that area.

Otherwise, I would check Target's doll area.

I think Pal Mickey is too small for baby-sized shirts from the baby department.

Vicki-

my coworker just brought mine to me....he's smaller than a build a bear....but his head is huge!! So I am guessing 18 inch doll size with velcro on the back or a huge head opening would be good. There was a Pal Mickey site that had specific dimensions and tshirt recommendations...let me see if I can go find it.

One thought Regarding the head/neck opening size - Could the shirt be put on feet first instead of going over the large head?

It's been a long time since I saw a Pal Mickey, so I don't know if that would possibly work if you can't find a back velcro shirt...

babytrees said:
I knew I would find it:

http://www.primateprojections.com/travel/magicaldisney/PalMickey/news.html

Look under attire....

but it gives Michael's Create a Bear Line of clothing as an option.
and a few others!!

I could not find any measurements on that site. There are recommendations on where to buy but many say to take your bear to try on the clothes for sizing. Would you be willing to take a couple of measurements for me? I'm interested in:

waist size
neck size
arm length
arm size
leg length
leg size
neck to waist length
waist to ankle length
foot length

Please and thank you??!!

UP Disney said:
I could not find any measurements on that site. There are recommendations on where to buy but many say to take your bear to try on the clothes for sizing. Would you be willing to take a couple of measurements for me? I'm interested in:

waist size
neck size
arm length
arm size
leg length
leg size
neck to waist length
waist to ankle length
foot length

Please and thank you??!!

I will if I make it into work tommorow.....I have now surpassed Jim on the food poisoning :crazy2: reaction. I left Pal at work so I could surprise the girls tommorow.

babytrees said:
I will if I make it into work tommorow.....I have now surpassed Jim on the food poisoning :crazy2: reaction. I left Pal at work so I could surprise the girls tommorow.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :wizard: Here's hoping that you are feeling better soon. If you don't get to work tomorrow, whenever you get to it would be great. I really appreciate it. Vicki

Vicki-

Besides his big head, what I did notice yesterday in trying to measure him was that his body is very solid (probably all the electronic stuff in there) rather than soft and mushy like a stuffed bear. Therefore, don't expect to get a size 8 shirt on his size 10 body as he won't give.

I would say his head is about twice the size of his body.

Have fun and definitely show us what you end up with!
Chris

UP Disney said:

waist size 28 centimeters
neck size poor Mickey doesn't have a neck but his bow tie is 7 inches lonr
arm length head to tip of glove is 5 inches. without glove 6 centimeters
arm size 2 1/2 inches
glove size 6 inches at its widest
leg length including shoe 3 inches without 1 1/2
leg size about 4 in
shoe size 7 1/2 inches at it's widest
neck to waist length poor Mickey also doesn't have a waist but this is approximately 2 1/2 inches to the top of his pants
waist to ankle length top of his pants to top of shoe is app. 6 inches
foot length 3 1/4 inches

Please and thank you??!!

These are all estimates as I have never been good at measuring and don't have a measuring tape at work.

Some other things I noticed.....his tux has velcro in the front and for the sleeves. I think 16" inch doll clothes would fit him and he is very cute!! :love:

babytrees said:
These are all estimates as I have never been good at measuring and don't have a measuring tape at work.

Some other things I noticed.....his tux has velcro in the front and for the sleeves. I think 16" inch doll clothes would fit him and he is very cute!! :love:

Thank you! I'm off to do some shopping in a little bit. I'll stop by Target, Hobby Lobby & Michaels. I'll let you all know what I find. After we go to Disney in March, I'll tell you how they fit. Vicki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter