New Park Hours?

karin037

DIS Veteran
Here's what I just read on another web-site: (Posted by someone who received a phone call from Disney about their priorty seating)

AK opens at 9:00 now. Closes at either 5 or 6, but this will change with the time change.
MK and MGM Hours are the same 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Epcot opens at 10:00 AM World Showcase opens at 12:00 PM. They said the park still closes at 9:00 PM.

I hope it's not true
:(

It would be unfortunate if those hours are true for Epcot's World Showcase.

The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is just starting. The Festival takes place in World Showcase. In past years, World Showcase opened at 11:00 a.m., so guests had a chance to spread throughout World Showcase beginning at 11:00 a.m.

I just checked the official Disney website for hours (I'm going in two weeks) and they are not posting them anymore for October or November. I wonder if this is to they are free to change them at will depending on the number of people at the parks. This worries me a little. Does anyone have actual park times for the first week in November? I had them a few weeks ago, but obviously they're changing.

I wonder if this is to they are free to change them at will depending on the number of people at the parks.
Disney is always free to change operating hours no matter what's posted on the website. I have seen summers where they've actually extended the hours because the parks were crowded. I wouldn't worry too much. With lower attendance you should be able to do everything you want even with reduced hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter