• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New places I'm going to try.

Ducky4Disney

-->Place Tag HERE!
On this upcoming impromptu trip, I plan on trying some new restaurants.

My DH planned a lunch at Cinderella's Castle, which is very cool, I've never been in there! It's also cool because he surprised me with it, he is a closet Disney-a-holic.

I think I am going to try to make PS's for Donald's Breakfastasaurus. I may be too late, I'm a crammer, not a planner.

My DH wants to go Whispering Canyon Cafe and try all the things you can do to get the staff going. The AYCE skillet looks good!

How about Sci-Fi? That sounds good and fun - a nice combination.

And of course, we are going back to the Biergarten, my DH LOVES this place!

I tend to play it by ear when I go to WDW, I know that can be dangerous, but I don't get too bummed if I don't get what I want. I usually go during the low season and make some PS's once I arrive, and get everything I asked for! This is my first spring trip, so it should be interesting. I am going to call tomorrow to check for PS's for Donalds.

Any advice about these choices?

D4D

Originally posted by Ducky4Disney

My DH wants to go Whispering Canyon Cafe and try all the things you can do to get the staff going. The AYCE skillet looks good!

And of course, we are going back to the Biergarten, my DH LOVES this place!

Good choices! We love WCC, we have a PS for July 4! :teeth:

And I love love love love Biergarten! The only bad part is the communal table :rolleyes:

We always get a burger and shake at Sci-Fi and both have been great.Have a magical trip::yes:: :wave2:

I love lunch at Cinderella's Castle. It's the only place I've gone back to 4 times, and the first sit-down resturaunt I enjoyed solo (2 of my meals there have been solo). Dessert with a crown really makes you feel special (it's vanilla ice cream with a chocolate crown)

You have hit all of our favorites. Have you given the 50's Prime Time a try? It's a really good meal and lots and lots of fun!!

Have a great trip and some great meals!! :wave:

Have fun! It's great to see another Delawarean on the Dis! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter