New pool at AKV

LOLA2

TINK<br><font color=9966ff> I never heard of not t
Anyone know when projected pool completon will be? I would like to go in November 2008 but not if pool is unfinished, we might just wait until following year then.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. 11/08 isn't that far away. They have a lot of work to do b4 then.

According to the new DVD that DVC is in the process of mailing out to members, Kidani Village is scheduled to open in phases beginning in the summer of 2009. I wouldn't expect the pool to be open prior to the new building.

I guess we will wait then. It is our home resort though, so I am wondering where we will have a good chance of getting for Nov 2008. We will be going Sunday before Thanksgiving. Or would I have a better chance booking Sunday after Thanksgiving? Any DVC is good with us including Poly, Grand Floridian. So what are my chances at the 7 month for those 2 weeks?

Don't you like the pool at the AKL? It has zero entry and a slide - looks nice to me. DVC members staying in the lodge will certainly have access to the pool already there.

Anyway, if it were me, I'd book my home resort and then see what was available at 7 months if I wanted to switch. If you call right at 7 months, you should be able to get PV -Pool/Garden at the BWV, OKW, or SSR. Might even be able to get BCV orn VWL if you are willing to use the waitlist.

Good luck!

Don't you like the pool at the AKL? It has zero entry and a slide - looks nice to me. DVC members staying in the lodge will certainly have access to the pool already there.

Anyway, if it were me, I'd book my home resort and then see what was available at 7 months if I wanted to switch. If you call right at 7 months, you should be able to get PV -Pool/Garden at the BWV, OKW, or SSR. Might even be able to get BCV orn VWL if you are willing to use the waitlist.

Good luck!

I actually have never been to AKL, so I don't know what pool is like, I have see a few photos but, that is a good idea to book it anyways as back up. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter