New Resale and Unexpected Points

melanieewr

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I have several direct contracts and several resales. I just looked at my DVC vacation points and the new resale contract points are loaded…2024 points plus 2023 banked points. That was all I was expecting. But, there are a considerable amount of points that say they were manually entered as 2022 banked points. I have not contacted the resale agent. Has this happened to anyone else? I know that any previous resale contracts were clearly stated what I would receive and there has never been a variance until now.

Yes this happened to me on the last resale contract I bought. I rented out the extra 2022 banked points which was a nice bonus!

It’s possible the owner had a trip planned and canceled it which is why the points are there.

I would double check with MS to make sure it’s not an error and if it’s not, celebrate!

It’s possible the owner had a trip planned and canceled it which is why the points are there.

I would double check with MS to make sure it’s not an error and if it’s not, celebrate!
I am really surprised this happens this much. I will definitely call MS and check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter