New restaurant at SSR?

disneygal55

DIS Veteran
I recently read that there will be a new restaurant at SSR. Does anyone know when it will open? Also, what is the menu like?

I just took a tour of SSR and our guide was telling us about it. Honestly I can't remember when he said it would open. It is where the lounge area is now and we did see some guys in there kind of looking how to lay floor plans out and change some things. I have a feeling it won't be for a while.

disneygal55 said:
I recently read that there will be a new restaurant at SSR. Does anyone know when it will open? Also, what is the menu like?
This is from September 13, 2005 Allearsnet.com newsletter:

The Turf Club at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa will become the Turf Club Bar and Grill on November 1st. With the name change will come an expanded menu. The Bar and Grill will serve signature drinks, sandwiches and other American favorites. Seating will be both inside and outside with table service for lunch and dinner. Construction on the dining area will begin in November with a Summer 2006 opening. While under contruction, the current dining area will remain open.

1) The Turf Club will indeed have sandwiches.
2) We tried them a week ago.
3) They are "OK".
4) Waitresses/waiters, but not host or hostess.
5) Next summer, there will be a restaurant.
6) It will be in the old "Disney Insitutue Seasons" location.

Really pleased about this. We are not going until a year today!! The restaurant should be up and running by then. There will be 9 of us and I am sure there will be some nights we will want to stay "at home" for dinner.

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter