New Ride at IOA?

welovemickey

Disney Junkie
DH just read somewhere that there's a new ride to be opening in Feb. 03. It's supposed to be a Jeep Safari ride near Jurrasic Park. Has anyone heard of this?

There's a lot of rumors flying around. I've heard of a wooden roller coaster and a flying one (like X-Flight at Six Flags Worlds of Adventure). I haven't heard anything definite yet. If Earl is dropping hints correctly, then there's something coming to USF that will rival the Rock N Roller Coaster at Disney-MGM. It sounds like a launched coaster to me. Hey, put a new coaster in the park and I will ride it! :)

I wish it'd be a nice CCI woodie, but unfortunately Florida parks aren't big on wood.

I can't wait, I hear it will be upwards of 40 feet! Tallest Froghopper on Earth!:smooth:

Hopefully with larger seats. 40' that would be a great free fall.

Robert Walker, are you robert walker of coasterforums/thrillride fame?

I predict they'll get a B&M, as thats what busch has been getting lately (hulk,dd, kraken, apollo's charriot, alpengeist). Hopefully it'll be a B&M flyer like Air or the new superman one @ 6 flags over georgia.

I can only wish............;) :jester: :D

EDIT: I got robert walker and robert cocker confused:confused: But you are from coasterforum, right?

If it's going to be a big coaster, I think B&M will make it for Universal. Both coasters at IOA were made by B&M. Now if it's a kiddie coaster, it'll be from someone else. I don't even think B&M makes kiddie coasters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter