New ROFR waiver document

db24

Mouseketeer
I saw on dvc fan Facebook that there is a new waiver being sent out to brokers. Thought I would share here.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1603207466899.jpg
    FB_IMG_1603207466899.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 105
Most of this information is not new. I believe that has always been included in documents for resale purchases.

But the line about where to use the points seems to be changed to eliminate the number of resorts and general statement to some or all,

I bet it is because of the mixup last month!

Most of this information is not new. I believe that has always been included in documents for resale purchases.

But the line about where to use the points seems to be changed to eliminate the number of resorts and general statement to some or all,

I bet it is because of the mixup last month!

Yep - Last line is the charge and it looks to correct what occurred recently as well as just make this a general statement to avoid the need for constant changes. Since this document I believe has no legal binding to it I'm not reading much into this change.

No but at least they now can put to rest things haven’t changed and as you said don’t have to worry in the future

Plus, being general it can be used for both RIV and older resorts which have different rules.

Yeah, interesting, no mention of the Jan. 2019 resale restrictions. As mentioned, not a legally binding doc, just an FYI reminder that of notice, so it doesn't really matter what it says.

Great3

Yeah, interesting, no mention of the Jan. 2019 resale restrictions. As mentioned, not a legally binding doc, just an FYI reminder that of notice, so it doesn't really matter what it says.

Great3
The last sentence is exactly that, just in a more generic sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts