New Sept-December 2020 Offers/Discounts Added 9/1/2020

Man I was hoping for the 4 day ticket deal for $79 a day to come back since it did for Florida residents

You're right. In my excitment I read the post too quickly.
Now I'm excited again! Thank you for quoting me so I got the alert. I'm going to check first thing in the morning. 🤞

Me too! We want to go Thanksgiving weekend, availability seems pretty good so hopefully those dates will be included. Of course, I also need Florida to come off NY’s quarantine list too, or we won’t be able to go. Good luck!

Me too! We want to go Thanksgiving weekend, availability seems pretty good so hopefully those dates will be included. Of course, I also need Florida to come off NY’s quarantine list too, or we won’t be able to go. Good luck!

Same! I have GF LV booked for thanksgiving but will only keep it with AP discount. I'm also from NY - I think Florida is close to being removed from list! Maybe a couple more weeks if their numbers keep going down like they have been 👍

2 new discounts...1 is $500 off a ticket & room package, the other is targeted to states in the southeast. So far nothing an AP holder from the northeast can use. AP rates not extended yet. And no room only rate for everyone. Disappointed.

EDIT: Looks like the AP rates are still being added. The discount offer page shows “book thru December”, but the dates still only go thru end of September. Feeling better now, lol!

Last edited:
2 new discounts...1 is $500 off a ticket & room package, the other is targeted to states in the southeast. So far nothing an AP holder from the northeast can use. AP rates not extended yet. And no room only rate for everyone. Disappointed.

EDIT: Looks like the AP rates are still being added. The discount offer page shows “book thru December”, but the dates still only go thru end of September. Feeling better now, lol!
Where are you seeing these?

Nevermind... found them on the special offers page.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!