New short Italy trip announced

Grifdog22

Barking Mad!
This is in the Disboards news dated today, March 1, 2018. I haven't seen anything on the ABD site yet though:

Earlier today, we shared the new 2019 itineraries and destinations that were announced by Disney Cruise Line and we’re happy to share that Adventures by Disney has just launched a brand new Short Escape in Rome, Italy!

This 4-Day, 3-Night Short Escape in Rome, Italy will be offered in 2019 and can be booked as a stand-alone vacation or added as a pre-cruise enhancement before your Disney Cruise Line vacation.

Highlights include a visit to Rome’s most iconic locations, including an after-hours tour of the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel, as well as a hands-on mosaics class."

I just found it as a short escape on the website - it just went up. Two dates listed, both for 2019. Perhaps we are going to see more things spread out instead of a one-time springing of trips this year?

2019 Season

Departure Date:

Jun 11, 2019 - Jun 14, 2019 and Jun 19, 2019 - Jun 22, 2019

Adult Price

$2,709 USD

Child Price

$2,569USD

I just found it as a short escape on the website - it just went up. Two dates listed, both for 2019. Perhaps we are going to see more things spread out instead of a one-time springing of trips this year?
No, I think it's because they just announced a bunch of 2019 dates for the cruise add-ons, and this is technically considered one of those. Since DCL announces their cruise dates SO far in advance, they kind of need to get the add-on dates out pretty early so people won't get too far into their cruise planning before the add-ons are available...

Sayhello

Interesting that it is a different hotel than the hotel currently being used in Rome for the Rome/Tuscany/Venice trip. I wonder if that bodes of changes to that hotel for 2019 itineraries?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts