Back in stock on Shop Disney!

www.shopdisney.com

Bespin Mug by Starbucks – Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back | shopDisney
Explore the outer reaches, and beyond, with the Starbucks Been There Series – Star Wars Collection mugs. Relive adventures in a galaxy far, far away while sipping from this mug illustrated with iconic elements and characters of the cloud city Bespin.
www.shopdisney.com
www.shopdisney.com
www.shopdisney.com

Dagobah Mug by Starbucks – Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back | shopDisney
Explore the outer reaches, and beyond, with the Starbucks Been There Series – Star Wars Collection mugs. Relive adventures in a galaxy far, far away while sipping from this mug illustrated with iconic elements and characters of the bog planet Dagobah.
www.shopdisney.com
www.shopdisney.com
www.shopdisney.com

Hoth Mug by Starbucks – Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back | shopDisney
Explore the outer reaches, and beyond, with the Starbucks Been There Series – Star Wars Collection mugs. Relive adventures in a galaxy far, far away while sipping from this stylish ceramic mug illustrated with iconic elements and characters of the ice planet Hoth.
www.shopdisney.com
www.shopdisney.com

Target just released more SWGE themed merch online and in stores. Some really cute stuffed animals among them!

Target just released more SWGE themed merch online and in stores. Some really cute stuffed animals among them!

I HAD to buy the tauntaun on ebay because I love them and it is SO CUTE. The sounds it makes are adorable.

I'd like to get the lothcat, too, but we'll see if it ever comes back in stock at Target.

Looking for advice from those that have done the Savi's lightsaber experience. DH and I are thinking about building two each, but not sure if they are worth it. We have many different lightsabers of our own made custom for our 501st characters and fencing blade versions. I know several 501st members have told us the experience is unreal and a must do for SW fans.

I would love to hear anyone's thoughts on what you have built, how you liked it.

Thanks in advance for your tips and stories.

Looking for advice from those that have done the Savi's lightsaber experience. DH and I are thinking about building two each, but not sure if they are worth it. We have many different lightsabers of our own made custom for our 501st characters and fencing blade versions. I know several 501st members have told us the experience is unreal and a must do for SW fans.

I would love to hear anyone's thoughts on what you have built, how you liked it.

It's definitely a must do at least once. I don't know about building two each, unless you really wanted to have one of each flavor in the household.

I was really on the fence about doing it and flip flopped a few times leading up to our trip, but I received a $100 gift card for Christmas (our trip was the 28-31 of December) and decided to do it. My older son (22) decided to join me, and that meant that both my wife and younger son were able to come to the "show." We opted for the last time slot of the day on the 28th, so it was late at night.

I used my gift card and I also bought a spira earlier in the day, so I could use it to pay for the balance. It was a cool touch and another souvenir to keep along with the pin they give you when you choose your lightsaber's theme.

I had seen some video clips of the experience (but not the whole thing), and my thoughts going in were "The saber will be cool, the show is stupid hokey, but, maybe my kid will enjoy it."

I was not prepared. The cast member who led the session was really into his role and took us on quite a journey. I was shocked at how emotional the experience was for me, and I actually teared up at one point.

One thing I do when I feel sad during all this lockdown craziness is pull out my saber, ignite it, and twirl it around for a bit. Always makes me smile, always takes me back to that happy moment.

I would say if you have not watched videos of the building sessions, don't. Let your inner child embrace the story and the fantasy. In the end, it was totally worth it to do it once. I doubt it would have the same impact if I did it again, though, but I could be wrong about that.

It was really fun, but I think I'd only build one each. The quality is good for the price, but it doesn't compare to more expensive sabers (for example, my saberforge saber) and, since you mentioned you have several others, I wouldn't splurge for multiples each.

It was really fun, but I think I'd only build one each. The quality is good for the price, but it doesn't compare to more expensive sabers (for example, my saberforge saber) and, since you mentioned you have several others, I wouldn't splurge for multiples each.

I would second this. The battery compartment on mine is all busted (just looks like a defect) so until Disneyland opens I can’t get a replacement piece. Was disappointed to open it up and see that when I went to change the batteries for the first time. The experience is great and I have no regrets but there’s better quality out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter