New to boards!

MikTyMy3

Earning My Ears
We took our kids to Disney a couple years ago and have been doing it all wrong. Found out from a friend this is the site to be on!!!! Excited to learn about all the short cuts and deals!!!!!!!

My friend also turned me on to this site. We went 5 years ago and are booked to go again in May. I love these boards. I read them everyday. I wish I knew about it years ago.

Thank you all!!!! I'm still learning how to navigate. A little confusing at times I think. We stayed at pop last time. I loved how we were the only stop for our bus. Was less crazy for the kids at night. What are some other good suggestions for price ranges like pop besides the all star ones.

Thank you all!!!! I'm still learning how to navigate. A little confusing at times I think. We stayed at pop last time. I loved how we were the only stop for our bus. Was less crazy for the kids at night. What are some other good suggestions for price ranges like pop besides the all star ones.

The only other value resort is the Art of Animation. It is the newest value resort as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter