New To site

jphilhower

Mouseketeer
Hi
We are going to Disney World in June. Can someone tell me where the best place to park and cost. Do you have to pay everyday or can you get multiple day pass. We will be there a week and staying off site. We are so excited it's my first time to disney world.

Welcome aboard! You're going to have a blast at WDW!

As far as parking goes, if you're staying off-site, you can park for $8 / day at WDW. As long as you keep your parking pass you can leave and return as many times as you like. You can also move from park to park with the same pass.

I don't know if there's a multi day pass. But I'm sure somebody on the board will know.

Again, welcome!

hi, i am also new here. we are planning a family vacation august 2005. it is so nice to come on this board and think happy warm disney thoughts, it is cold and snowy where i am. have a great day everyone :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter