New to WFH, are you working more or less?

I’m productive but I don’t have 40 hours worth of work to do. Some of my projects got postponed. I take breaks throughout the day to tend to the kids. I’ve had conference calls here and there.

New to working from home. I've been able to put in the same amount of weekly hours. Some days I'm a bit under and others I've been a bit over. We're on a strict no overtime schedule.

Same hours but more work time as there is less down time at home. I work in a Disaster Management research center (among other things) so we are very busy gathering and analyzing data.

Less, because I don’t feel comfortable claiming overtime without someone seeing me do it. It hasn’t been brought up, but it’s an area that could be rife with abuse, and I would just rather not go down that road to start with. There are also some tasks that have been suspended because partners or vendors have closed so that work doesn’t exist right now. I work in accounting, so the next few business days will be consumed with our month end close, and there are some tasks we can continue doing. I am concerned that we will “catch up” with the work we have been behind on before things open up and go back to some sort of normalcy, so that is another motivation to stick to a 40 hour week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts