New user limits?

caracarn

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I have a co-worker who is looking to use the site try to get a rental for their upcoming trip they would like to do in December. I let her know she needs 10 posts to unlock PM and she will need that to talk to anyone about getting their rental. After they reply to 3 threads the reply link has gone away. She actually created a new account to see if perhaps it was messed up but again after three replies the Quote and Reply links vanish. Is there some sort of throttling for new users with this?

I have a co-worker who is looking to use the site try to get a rental for their upcoming trip they would like to do in December. I let her know she needs 10 posts to unlock PM and she will need that to talk to anyone about getting their rental. After they reply to 3 threads the reply link has gone away. She actually created a new account to see if perhaps it was messed up but again after three replies the Quote and Reply links vanish. Is there some sort of throttling for new users with this?
There is a limit on how often/quickly one can post on DISboards. That applies to everyone.

There is also a "must wait XX minutes" before posting again limit that's randomly applied to both newbies and old-timers. You never know if you're going to get hit with that. It can vary from a few minutes to hours.

She really needs to read the threads at the top of the forum for posting and sending PM instructions:

https://www.disboards.com/forums/dvc-rent-trade.29/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!