New voice on DVC line?

tellemarie

Mousejunkie!
This is a super weird question, but calling DVC today I'm getting a female robot for the different prompts and announcements. Am I insane or wasn't the voice a male that was much more natural sounding?

I just called a few days ago and remember a male voice that did not sound this terrible!

You’re not crazy. I just called today and noticed it as well. Not a good change.

Yeah it was glaring the differences between them. The guy would still be talking at certain times. Definitely not a positive change...

I did not enjoy her at all this morning - and the initial put in your info was all choppy and messed up, then it just bumped me somewhere. Got what I needed but it wasn't as pleasant.

I actually did a double take thinking I dialed the wrong number. The voice is not very magical and I told the CM that. She said they went to knew system that is supposed to help them with identifying who is on the line.

Oh hell.... just yell "Agent, Agent, Agent" over and over again until one chokes on their own spit.

Takes time - works with most dud Web Sites.

I did not enjoy her at all this morning - and the initial put in your info was all choppy and messed up, then it just bumped me somewhere. Got what I needed but it wasn't as pleasant.

Yes - the bumping all over was pretty annoying yesterday. :( How can they mess up an automated phone tree?!

And I wasn't loving the digital voice either. :( :( :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter