New WDTC offer for 2021

Thanks, good to see an update. However, I notice there is still no 21 day tickets for sale.

No, it doesn't go beyond the existing September cut off date either. I think Virgin and ATD are also offering the promotion but my booking is with WDTC so can't confirm pricing changes on those

Virgin and ATD definitely offering the same promotion in terms of the free nights. ATD is offering an extra $50 gift card so a $250 rather than $200. Virgin were just offering the $200.

Just amended my booking for CSR with ATD - knocked almost £800 off my hotel price. CSR was actually coming out cheaper than POP - that was for 2 weeks starting 5th July 2021 - so I recommend having a look at the prices for CSR. That almost makes up for losing out on the QSDDP we originally had for this year.

What is ATD?
They changed their name recently, and are now known as just attractiontickets.com. But I've always used them for tickets, and they are great. You usually get a few extra freebies with them as well - I got an extra $50 with them, plus a Shop and Dine 4 Less card. I've also found they often have availability that even the Disney site doesn't have. My original booking for CSR this year, for example, I could only get a standard room for my dates with ATD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!