*NEW* Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay it Forward Bin - Please Read First Post for Details

Bin Update as of today : 10-25-2020 , Sunday night ,,

I went to get the bins ,, There were 2 bins .
There was the teal one ,, I recognized it ,
Then there was a grey one too.
The grey one I opened when I got to the room and the only things
in there was some ( opened) pancake mix , grape jelly , and a roll of toilet paper,
Thats it ,, three things :confused3

I only took the lid off the teal one just to peek because it was so late .
It looks to be like a normal bin looked like except I did see some sand buckets and kiddie toys ( normal to find in there ) and I lucked out ,,, I was so excited ,,
there was a canister with a few wipes in it and I nabbed those to wipe the counters off. Thank you to whomever put those in there :worship:
Tomorrow I will further investigate the teal bin and update.

I will be going to Walmart on Thursday , and will be getting a few things
for the Teal bin , but want to explore in it before I do. With covid I'm hoping to get , Things that can be useful during this time of change. and instantly tossed out. Oh and a few bars of soap.
There actually were no bars of bath soap at all in our bathrooms.
just the tiny facial ones.
I sent you a pm! Happy to contribute toward the bin additions!

I got to look through the teal bin. All the items are still in there that I could see. The Mickey waffle maker is there and in like new condition too. The best thing was the quest book.
What a genius idea. Last entry was March 20/20.
It is filled with lots of useful items .
So organized too.
Name cards and tape are still there and the word book was a great idea.
I went ahead and returned it to the main building in case someone needed it .
There is a full can of spray disinfectant in there and a canister of wipes as well. Some unopened gummie bears and a few other little surprises.
I put the jelly from the grey bin in there .
The grey bin is in Storage too but it’s empty.
We don’t have children so didn’t pay attention to the kiddie items. Buckets /a few toys etc
Its a great bin y’all .
If it’s still there over the weekend I hope to add some waffle mix /masks/and hand sanitizer to it .
Have a nice day

Please contact the OP if you want to sign up for it. I don’t have anything to do with that .
Thank you so much for checking on the bin and updating everyone! Would you mind messaging me with the name that’s on the bin?

Dropped blue bin back at bell services this morning!
Did a quick inventory on our way out, this isn't everything but the things that seemed worth noting!
12+ bottled Waters
Lots of coffee filters and Creamers
1 box Annie's Mac and cheese
2 popcorn buckets
2 sand buckets
Cardboard Christmas glasses that make lights look like trees, candy canes, etc. So cute!
Spray mister fan
Poncho for child
Detergent
Spray Pam
Ziplocs
Plastic Silverware
Hair spray
1 roll paper towels
Disposable christmas print masks
Unopened robitussen cough and cold
Bug spray
sunscreen
Lotion
Universal cups
Inflatable pool tubes
Mickey waffle maker
Spray lysol
Drawstring bag
Beach towel
Cinderella puzzle
Small entree Tupperware
Plenty of cards and tape

Did a quick inventory on our way out, this isn't everything but the things that seemed worth noting!
12+ bottled Waters
Ha, the number of bottles of water seems to be growing :) Guess it's not that easy to finish a 24-30 pack in a trip.

12+ bottled Waters
Lots of coffee filters and Creamers
1 box Annie's Mac and cheese
2 popcorn buckets
2 sand buckets
Cardboard Christmas glasses that make lights look like trees, candy canes, etc. So cute!
Spray mister fan
Poncho for child
Detergent
Spray Pam
Ziplocs
Plastic Silverware
Hair spray
1 roll paper towels
Disposable christmas print masks
Unopened robitussen cough and cold
Bug spray
sunscreen
Lotion
Universal cups
Inflatable pool tubes
Mickey waffle maker
Spray lysol
Drawstring bag
Beach towel
Cinderella puzzle
Small entree Tupperware
Plenty of cards and tape
Thank you for this! My daughter is in charge of Christmas morning breakfast and was hoping for the waffle maker! I won’t tell her it’s still there. I’ll let her open the bin.

this system is so amazing and so are everyone who keeps it going! Xoxo

Ha, the number of bottles of water seems to be growing :) Guess it's not that easy to finish a 24-30 pack in a trip.
Haha yes!! We ordered 24 and I think had half left, the cups of ice water were easier to procure in parks than we anticipated! Q

We just spent 20
Minutes having bell services look for the bin and they can’t find it. They wouldn’t let me go back and look myself because of covid, which I’ve had to do in years past.

the one gentleman said he’s very familiar with our process and can assure me the bin is not there.

carla dropped it off on December 10th. I don’t know what happened to it after.

Ill try again tomorrow early, with a different crew.
Ugh

Hi guys, we are checking out tomorrow and returning in 5 weeks. I’d like to buy a bin and keep our stuff here until our Feb. trip, then donate the bin and any leftover items. Do I just buy a tote and write Disboards on it with my info for checking in Feb. 11? What do I tell bell services?

Thanks for those that checked in and took care of the bin - I am sorry I was away from the Boards for so long. My family had a difficult December but we are mostly all healthy and well and hoping for continued wellness in 2021. I will be updating the list today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter