• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Year Eve

KarenH

Earning My Ears
Can you get into IOA or USF on New Year Eve with a standard ticket or this there an extra charge after a certain time? What extra events (fireworks, etc.) do the parks have on New Year Eve? Do you know from previous years what the hours are likely to be on Dec 30, 31 and Jan 1? Do the parks reach capacity and close? If so, does staying at HRH get you in anyway?

Thanks

Karen

The only question I can answer is the last one. I made a reservation at the HRH for 12/30-1/1. And I asked if they close the parks due to capacity can I still get in. She was acting a little strange about the questions. I think maybe she was laughing to herself about closing the parks due to capapcity, but she told me that resort guests automatically get in to the parks no matter what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter