New Years Eve 2018 on Disney Fantasy - 12/29/18 - 1/5/19

Hi had anyone been on this cruise before? Any tips on the excursions?

We are taking a private excursion on our Tortola day through Aristocat Charters. We want to snorkel and bar hop! I have read that the Baths excursion is fabulous! We are not taking an excursion on the St. Thomas day but my sister and her family are going on the Magens Bay Beach Break that day with their 5 and 3 year old. It's supposed to be a white sandy beach with calm waters. We aren't doing any excursions during our Castaway Cay day. Just going to get off the boat first thing and try and get an umbrella at the family beach. I think my husband and I are going to leave the kids for an hour or so and go check out the adults only beach - never been there.

It's August so we are another month closer! Pay in Full day is coming up in September. We are going to make our final payment though the end of August just to get it done! Then time to book excursions and dining. I am going to try and get a Remy reservation for two and some character dining and meet and greets for my nieces and nephews.

I am starting a thread for the New Years Eve 2018 cruise on Disney Fantasy! We are celebrating the 70th birthday of my mother. We have 14 people sailing together! This is my second Disney cruise but first 7 day cruise on the Fantasy.

Here is our information:

Myself, husband, Son (17) and daughter (14)

My mother - Mimi! (turning 70!)

My brother, his wife, son (17), son (15), son (5)

My sister, her husband, daughter (5) and son (3)

I am in charge of planning this whole cruise for everyone! Hope to talk to others who are sailing at the same time!

We are doing our 4th Disney Cruise. Last year we cruised over Christmas and this year we will be doing NYE. My husband and I and my two sons 20,18 and my daughter 15. You will have a great time!

Hi we (my wife and 12 year old daughter) are going on the fantasy, we are staying at all star sports for 3 nights first. We have only stayed at Saratoga springs before, any tips?
Also anyone know about car rental at the port, our flight home isn’t while late evening, so thinking the Disney transport will give us way too long at airport?

I believe you can schedule an excursions prior to returning straight to the airport.

Hello,
This is going to be our very first Disney Cruise. Just the four of us, Me (35) my wife (35), our older daughter (6) and younger daughter (3) at the time of the cruise.

Although we are doing the cruise, we were thinking of going to Magic Kingdom from the 26th-29th. We know it will be busy, but we have never been. Is it worth it? or should we just avoid it? WE probably won't be able to go again for years.

Thanks!

P.S. The Fish Extender thing sounds like a lot of fun, but we have so much to think about for this cruise so I don't think we will this time. But it's something to think about.

We also stay at the resorts for 1/2 nights prior but don’t buy park tickets. We enjoy the resort and pool and the restaurants. You can also buy tickets for the Christmas Party in the evening which is fantastic without park tickets. We are staying at the Grand Floridian this year.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! 5 weeks from today, we will be leaving for Disney World to spend two days before the cruise!! Will be spending this Thanksgiving holiday with my family discussing our cruise together!!

Hi. My DH, his sister and her husband will be joining me on this cruise. For DH and me, this is our 6th cruise, but first over NYE. We are very excited that there are only 25 days before we set sail!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter