New Years Eve 2020/2021...ADR, Where?

disneyatheart2

Disney At Heart
Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is staying well.

I'm getting ready to make our ADR for New Years Eve, 12/31/2020. I haven't seen anything posted in regards to special events, celebrations or places to dine for New Years Eve like I have in the past. I'm assuming nothing is being done to celebrate the ending of this tragic year and ringing in 2021.

Where on property would you have your last meal of 2020? (A celebratory meal that we survived 2020)

Thank you!

Stay well!

I would book something at the resort where you are staying, transportation will be a mess. Good luck and have a Happy New Year!!!

We often have eaten at Tutto Italia, because we usually spend NYE in Epcot! We are skipping NYE this year at WDW. I hope you have a wonderful time, we will miss being there, I am sure!

I would book something at the resort where you are staying, transportation will be a mess. Good luck and have a Happy New Year!!!
Thank you, Bill! Unfortunately, our preferred restaurant at Saratoga Springs isn't open. We would like to avoid Disney Springs.

We often have eaten at Tutto Italia, because we usually spend NYE in Epcot! We are skipping NYE this year at WDW. I hope you have a wonderful time, we will miss being there, I am sure!
Thank you! We've always spent NYE in Epcot too! We usually stay at BCV and eat dinner at the Yachtsman Club, but I don't believe they will be open.

We do Le Cellier and always stay at BCV so no issue with transportation. It's an every other year tradition, pandemic or not, so we'll be there. I hope I can get the ADR. It's tight to book in normal times without lower capacity.... I guess I'll find out soon enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter