New York or Orlando?? Heck, let`s do both.....12 nights NYC & Sapphire Falls...July 18 Trip Report

Wonderful ending! I'm a bit behind because of some personal and family stuff, but I was glad to read about your smooth trip home. Looking forward so much to reading the next one. Blessings!

Wonderful ending! I'm a bit behind because of some personal and family stuff, but I was glad to read about your smooth trip home. Looking forward so much to reading the next one. Blessings!

Oh Andrea, hope everything’s ok with you and yours.........:hug:

Thank you! I’m always glad to read you enjoyed it.........yes, journey home was easy and event free which is always good........

Next one is up and running.......although long gap when we leave as I never have the time to update when we are there.........much prefer to wait till we’re home......saves wasting park time!!!

Thanks again........glad you liked it and see you for the next one :wave2:

Oh Andrea, hope everything’s ok with you and yours.........:hug:

Thank you! I’m always glad to read you enjoyed it.........yes, journey home was easy and event free which is always good........

Next one is up and running.......although long gap when we leave as I never have the time to update when we are there.........much prefer to wait till we’re home......saves wasting park time!!!

Thanks again........glad you liked it and see you for the next one :wave2:

Thanks, Carole. We are in a very difficult season with family illness, so escaping for a few moments by reading fun trip reports is always helpful

Once again, what a wonderful trip report. I love reading all of your adventures. I’m sorry that your last day was plagued by such a strange encounter. Jealously always rears it’s ugly head. Can’t wait to start reading about your next adventures.

Always glad to see you post here Alice.........thanks for the lovely comments along the way........and are you singing Culture Club songs in your head right now......I got my CC cd out last night after you mentioning them.........took me right back!!! Hope you had a blast!!!

41210600_10214794926799432_8461976336452288512_n.jpg 41385909_10214794926599427_5452702745981091840_n.jpg

Wonderful concert! Will message you the details! :)

Thank you again for writing such wonderful trip memories! It is always a wonderful place to escape to when reading ;)

I've began telling my hubby about your trip experiences. He enjoys hearing stories about secret internet homies!!!!

safe travels on Wednezday\Thursday

Thanks, Carole. We are in a very difficult season with family illness, so escaping for a few moments by reading fun trip reports is always helpful

Oh bless you!! Life can really hit hard at times...…..sending many hugs to you things get better...….:hug:

Once again, what a wonderful trip report. I love reading all of your adventures. I’m sorry that your last day was plagued by such a strange encounter. Jealously always rears it’s ugly head. Can’t wait to start reading about your next adventures.

Thank you so much kimmy………...I am really good at ignoring people like that...….in one ear and out the other...….it`s fine when it`s a stranger, I`d have been hurt if it was someone I knew who said anything like that.........we just found it funny later...…you have to really.

But, I`m so heartened to read how much you enjoyed the report...….it does mean a lot!!!! And hope to have you along for the next one too...…..:wave2:

Thank you again for writing such wonderful trip memories! It is always a wonderful place to escape to when reading ;)

I've began telling my hubby about your trip experiences. He enjoys hearing stories about secret internet homies!!!!

safe travels on Wednezday\Thursday

Oh thank you so much!!!! This one felt incredibly short to write actually......and managed it in 5 weeks!!!! I was happy it didn't drag on forever...….

lol...…...the people from the internet...….a real mixed bag!!!

But, glad you enjoyed it and hope you'll join in on the next one too...…...:wave2:

Schumi always puts her heart and soul into her trip reports

And then we have the luxury to feel like we are standing next to her as she tells us about her trips

Thank you mac...…..that means a lot...…..

You do get some stories in advance usually......lol...….but I`m always glad to read you enjoy the reports...…..:wave2:

Hi Carole! Thanks for another wonderful report...... sorry about the way that person spoke to you at the end of your vacation. I agree with everyone so far - jealousy and envy. You handled it so well. As always some of my favourite parts are about your airplane travels!!!!! Love the pictures :love:Our trips from Toronto are on much smaller aircrafts (737’s). Can’t wait to read about your next adventures - Safe travels :flower1:

Hi Carole! Thanks for another wonderful report...... sorry about the way that person spoke to you at the end of your vacation. I agree with everyone so far - jealousy and envy. You handled it so well. As always some of my favourite parts are about your airplane travels!!!!! Love the pictures :love:Our trips from Toronto are on much smaller aircrafts (737’s). Can’t wait to read about your next adventures - Safe travels :flower1:

Thank you so much!!! Well, you get odd people everywhere I suppose...….

I will try to take pictures of the plane and food this time too...….lol......I love the journey although it is a long flight, it passes fairly quickly.....but getting to the airport and enjoying the anticipation is as much for us too!!! I`m glad I`m not the only one...….

The Thomas Cook A330 is a decent plane, but I love flying on 747`s when we fly Virgin Atlantic...….although I think they are slowly going to disappear too.....something so majestic about a Jumbo jet...….and it has four engines......I like four engines!!!!

But, I`m always glad to read you enjoyed it...…..thank you :wave2:

Another wonderful trip report. I always look forward to reading them, and can't wait to read the next one. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much Donna!!!!

I`m so happy you enjoyed it...….they are so much fun to write......and yes, hope to see you on the next one...….:wave2:

Bless you for your time and effort in these reports Carole....l know they are a labor of love...thank you for sharing with us.

Just finished your report........always love to read about your adventures......and always well written as only you can do.

Tom takes great pictures.......being married to your own personal cameraman has its advantages.....you did great on the selfies.

You both look so happy in your pictures......what a wonderful year full of travel since Tom has retired....and may you both have many more years of great travels ahead.....

We all get to share in your adventures with your great trip reports.

Bless you for your time and effort in these reports Carole....l know they are a labor of love...thank you for sharing with us.

Just finished your report........always love to read about your adventures......and always well written as only you can do.

Tom takes great pictures.......being married to your own personal cameraman has its advantages.....you did great on the selfies.

You both look so happy in your pictures......what a wonderful year full of travel since Tom has retired....and may you both have many more years of great travels ahead.....

We all get to share in your adventures with your great trip reports.

Robo, thank you so much for your lovely words...……:hug:

Yes, Tom is like having my own personal photographer around......thankfully he never complains as he enjoys taking pictures....phew......lol...…

We have had the best year!!! And yes, hopefully many more to come...….

But, I am so glad you enjoyed reading along...….thank you!!!

:thanks: For the wonderful report once again, I love a Carole and Tom report and excited for the next one.

I will live vicariously through you as you tell us all about HHN and your adventures!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter